Training+ delivers expert Microsoft Office 365 training, on demand, available in 1080p High Definition direct to your Office 365 site.
Training content is constantly being updated to match the latest Office 365 releases, so you're always up to speed with new features and improvements
Become fluent in any Office 365 app
Every module is delivered by content experts and divided into convenient chunks allowing you to learn at your own pace and stop/start as your schedule permits.
Comprehensive demonstrations and real-world examples designed to equip you with the skills and knowledge to be ultra productive - all delivered with the friendly and down-to-earth style of an expert classroom trainer.
Simply install the app, open it in the App Launcher and chose a topic to learn now.
See it in action >
What is Training+?
Training+ lives inside Office 365, delivering full training courses or specific topics whenever and wherever you need them.
Every course is built by a product expert, designed to educate effectively and enhanced using on-screen demonstrations and animations to support the trainer's dialogue.
The simple, progressive format ensures you understand each concept, how it fits into the bigger picture and provides knowledge that can be applied immediately.
How do I install the app?
Follow the video on above or the steps below to get started with Training+ in your Office 365 site.
Please note, business users will need to be an Azure Tenant Administrator to add this App.
- Click on “Install the App” above to open Training+ in the Microsoft Office app store, click Add and follow the instructions to add the free app to your Office 365 site.
- Launch the Azure portal: https://portal.azure.com
From your home page, open the Azure Active Directory and click Users and Groups.
- Click All Groups and create a New Group, setting the Membership type to Assigned before adding all users or a selection of users to the group. Click Select and Create to finish creating your group.
- Now, return to the Azure Active Directory and this time select Enterprise Applications. Click All Applications and select All Applications from the drop down at the top of the screen and click Apply.
Scroll down your list and click on Training Plus Learning On-Demand.
- Click on Self-service and set Allow users to request access to this application? to Yes
Next to the option To which group should assigned user be added? click Select group.Find the group you created earlier, highlight it and click Select.
- Now save the changes and check that the updates have been successful.
- These changes may take a few minutes to complete behind the scenes, but that’s it – whenever you need training or guidance on an Office 365 application, click the training+ app and choose your topic. If you haven't purchased a license yet, you'll be given access to the free Training+ content. To get the full content now, click Buy it now