Join the team
Combined Knowledge is soon to celebrate its 15th anniversary based out of Lutterworth, Leicestershire in the midlands. We are a Microsoft education focused company and we build and deliver education solutions around the world both in person and digitally. We exist in an ever-changing world with multiple projects ongoing at the same time and we constantly invest in new delivery methods and never stand still as a business.
Roles we are currently seeking to fill are listed below. To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to
2 The Terrace
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Office / Office 365 End User Trainer
Salary up to £35k depending on experience
To strengthen our growing team we are looking for passionate, experienced Microsoft Office/Office 365 Trainers.
You have a passion for technology and training customers accurately and professionally. You possess excellent inter-personal skills, learning agility, and flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment. The ability to convert complex information into simple understandable content is what you do and you use your strong knowledge of the industry and technology to produce and train on relevant content.
You will act as the Microsoft Office Trainer to help our clients achieve their goals.
In particular your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering our exclusive course portfolio to various corporate clients in UK & EU on-site, in a classroom, train the trainer and on-line
- Consulting and working closely with customers on adoption projects and education roll outs for Office 365
- Developing, designing and customising course materials
- Delivering interactive sessions, tailored workshops and drop-in clinics
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your aspirations, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are willing to travel within the UK and EU, you have experience delivering Office 365 and SharePoint training to a variety of audiences and an eagerness to keep learning new technology. Furthermore you have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience in supporting or working with international organisations
- Experience in working with senior leaders, IT end users and project/program managers
- Experience in developing training content and course materials
- Experience in adult learning techniques
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) required
- Self-starter and forward thinker
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Full, valid and clean UK driving license
What we offer
We offer an excellent work environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge, the opportunity to work in a small team of highly collaborative experts in a fun and dynamic atmosphere, and competitive salary and benefits.
Digital Content and IT Support
Salary – Up to £25,000 for the right person and skills.
39 hour week with flexible working hours
25 days’ holiday per year plus bank holidays
This is an office based role that involves helping to develop and manage our digital e-learning content and documentation plus helping the day to day support and running of the Combined Knowledge IT systems when required. The role also requires supporting our customers and students who are using our education and learning products.
Primary Responsibilities to include:
- Create and edit e-learning and computer based training content
- Ensure digital learning content is kept up to date
- Assist with the quality assurance of digital content
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of application software used such as Articulate and Camtasia
- Manage Online learning environments
- Work closely with other departments helping to deliver customer solutions
Secondary Responsibilities to include:
- Support internal IT systems working with the IT Administrator
Required skills from applicant:
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications.
- Possess a high standard of written and spoken English with the ability to write clear and concise documents. Good copy writing skills, proof reading and attention to detail.
- Must be able to handle a workload with strict deadlines
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in an online digital environment
- Understanding of basic IP networking and Microsoft platforms
- A mature, professional and self-motivating approach to tasks
Additional beneficial skills:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Office 365
- Experience with Computer Based Training (CBT), using and creating content.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Experience in the production and editing of screen capture video and audio narration
- Familiarity with html code generators
For the successful applicant, additional training will be provided in order to carry out the required responsibilities with continued training provided throughout each year.