Join the team
Combined Knowledge is soon to celebrate its 15th anniversary based out of Lutterworth, Leicestershire in the midlands. We are a Microsoft education focused company and we build and deliver education solutions around the world both in person and digitally. We exist in an ever-changing world with multiple projects ongoing at the same time and we constantly invest in new delivery methods and never stand still as a business.
Roles we are currently seeking to fill are listed below.
Microsoft Office 365 End User Trainer
Salary up to £40k depending on experience and qualifications
To strengthen our growing team we are looking for passionate, experienced Microsoft Office/Office 365 Trainers.
You have a passion for technology and training customers accurately and professionally. You possess excellent inter-personal skills, learning agility, and flexibility to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment. The ability to convert complex information into simple understandable content is what you do and you use your strong knowledge of the industry and technology to produce and train on relevant content. You are willing to travel in the UK and occasionally abroad to deliver training.
You will act as the Microsoft Office 365 Trainer to help our clients achieve their goals.
In particular your responsibilities will be:
- Delivering our exclusive course portfolio to various corporate clients in UK & EU on-site, in a classroom, train the trainer and on-line
- Consulting and working closely with customers on adoption projects and education roll outs for Office 365
Developing, designing and customising course materials
- Delivering interactive sessions, tailored workshops and drop-in clinics
- Creating content for our on-demand digital training and support tools
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your aspirations, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You are willing to travel within the UK and EU, you have experience delivering Office 365 and SharePoint training to a variety of audiences and an eagerness to keep learning new technology. Furthermore you are based in the UK (mainland) and have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Experience in supporting or working with international organisations
- Experience in working with senior leaders, IT end users and project/program managers
- Experience in developing training content and course materials
- Experience in adult learning techniques
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) required
- Self-starter and forward thinker
- Detail oriented and dependable
- Full, valid and clean UK driving license
What we offer
We offer an excellent work environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge, the opportunity to work in a small team of highly collaborative experts in a fun and dynamic atmosphere, and competitive salary and benefits.
How to apply
Please send your CV to: email@example.com