Terms and Conditions
- Invoices are created on receipt of the course order form or Purchase Order. Full payment is required 30 days from invoice date.
- Fees for the supply of course materials and products to include Site Licenses/CBT’s/End User Adoption Solution are payable in advance and on receipt of invoice.
- Fees exclude VAT where applicable, which is payable at a rate of 20%.
“Agreement“: these terms and conditions of business (“T&Cs“) and any other document entered into by the parties pertaining to Services;
“Client“: person, firm or company to whom Services are provided;
“Company“: Combined Knowledge Ltd (company number 5561204) with registered office at 2, The Terrace, Rugby Road, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4BW, UK
“Booking Form” or “BF“: booking form to be executed by the parties with respect to Services;
“Services“: services to be provided by Company to Client under the Agreement which include public scheduled courses, on-site training courses, consultancy services, training development, project management and administration, provision of products and course materials.
“Products”, products to be provided by the Company to Client under the Agreement which include Support+, Training+, CBT Training Modules, Course Material Site Licenses, Course Manuals, eBooks.
Fees and costs
All UK sales are based on 20% VAT
VAT is not applied for European Union Countries that come to the UK or for on-site delivery in Europe that supply a VAT Number.
VAT is not applied for countries outside of the European Union
Terms of payment
Except where otherwise agreed in writing fees for Services shall be due and payable by Client as follows:
- Where Services relate to provision of training Services fees shall be paid in full no later than 10 Working Days prior to training commencement or no later than 30 days from invoice date whichever is soonest, fee’s must be paid prior to the course commencing.
- Where Services relate to provision of consultancy Services 50% of fees shall be paid no later than 15 Working Days prior to date upon which consultancy Services are to be provided and balance shall be payable no later than 15 working Days from the last delivery date.
- If Services are provided over a period of time Company shall be entitled to invoice Client at regular intervals during that period and fees shall be payable by Client within 30 days of date of such invoice notwithstanding that subsequent Services are not provided or any other alleged default on the part of Company;
- If under the Agreement fees are due in installments, a default by Client in payment of any installment shall entitle Company to require that Client pays the whole balance of fees due within 15 Working Days of such default. Client shall not be entitled to exercise any set-off, lien or any similar claim in relation to fees due to Company. Time of payment shall be of the essence. Without prejudice to any other rights, Company shall be entitled to charge interest of 3% over base rate of Bank of England per month or part thereon on overdue payments; such interest to run from payment due date until full payment receipt.
- Where services relate to On-premise Product sales all invoices need to be paid in full no later than 30 days from invoice date and prior to the product being supplied. For product subscription sales payment will be due on receipt of booking and prior to access being granted for the first month. Subsequent installment payments will be required 30 days from invoice date.
If the Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 apply, Client shall have the right to cancel this Agreement without any liability within 14 days of date of Agreement provided that Services have not commenced and are not due to commence in this period. Except as provided under this clause, cancellation and/or re-scheduling fees below shall apply to cancellation or re-scheduling of any course by Client unless the order is made and paid for over the internet in which case it is not cancellable. Company shall issue a supplementary fee invoice to Client for such cancellation and/or re-scheduling fees and Client shall make full payment to Company within 30 Working Days of date of that invoice:
Public scheduled courses
|Confirmed booking with agreed dates||15-11 working days before course commencement||10-6 working days before course commencement||5-0 working days before course commencement|
All services other than public scheduled courses
|Confirmed booking with agreed dates||20-11 working days before commencement||10-6 working days before commencement||5-0 working days before commencement|
Client may substitute course participants by written notification to Company subject to new course participants complying with course requirements (including pre-requisites, and pre-course reading) as notified by Company to Client, or as detailed in course outline.
Combined Knowledge reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses without notice. In the unlikely event that your training course does not take place after receipt of your signed booking confirmation you will be offered an alternative date to take the course. Combined Knowledge endeavours to deliver all courses as detailed in our public schedule, cancellations or changes would only be for circumstances beyond our control.
Course Joining Instructions
Course joining instructions or closed course confirmation will be sent on receipt of booking. Whilst the confirmation or joining instructions are provided to confirm full details of the course, payment for the training must be received before any course place is confirmed in full.
For on-site courses Combined Knowledge will supply a Classroom set-up guide, this guide should be adhered to for on-site training events to ensure the correct training environment is achieved. It is not the responsibility of Combined Knowledge if the set-up guide is not followed in any form.
Confidentiality and Copyright
Unless otherwise stated in the course materials, the copyright of course material is the property of Combined Knowledge Ltd. The customer is responsible for ensuring that its employees do not copy in whole or in part any materials they may acquire during the course.
- The recording, scanning, electronic storage, copying, loan, unauthorised hire, public showing or broadcasting of material is strictly prohibited.
- Combined Knowledge Ltd acknowledges all trademarks that may appear within the courses and accepts they remain the property of their owners
- The Combined Knowledge products and course materials supplied to the customer in any format are restricted to internal use and cannot be used for commercial exploitation
where necessary each of our course outlines available via the website details the required prerequisites for delegates that will be attending that course. Prerequisites are outlined to ensure that the delegates have the correct skill set to attend the course and should be followed as detailed.
- Combined Knowledge will not be held responsible if these prerequisite requirements are not met.
- Combined Knowledge Ltd will do their best to provide advice on the prerequisite requirement and discuss this during the course booking process, but responsibility for this will be with the individual attending the course or the course booking contact.
Additional Products/Services Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for any of our products or services purchased will be sent to you separately for completion, please ensure that these conditions have been read and understood and your acceptance of them communicated to Combined Knowledge.
When terms have been sent and an order placed in the form of a signed order/booking form or a Purchase Order supplied to Combined Knowledge this constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions as supplied by Combined Knowledge.
Combined Knowledge are unfortunately unable to be fully control an online learning environment due to the nature of online training therefore, please make sure you follow our guidelines for the set-up you will need for this via your Joining Instructions or on our online training pages. Combined Knowledge are unable to be held responsible for any poor online training experience if the fault is due to the learner having insufficient equipment or if the set-up is not tested by the user in advance of the course. Please also note: Recording of online sessions is not permitted and will also not be available for download or offline viewing.
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
2 The Terrace
Tel :+44 (0)1455 200520
Fax: +44 (0)1455 550316
VAT No: 927098300