Learning & Adoption Solutions for Microsoft 365
Combined Knowledge is now part of MaivenPoint! MaivenPoint’s goal is to bring inspiration to every great learning experience. Whether it’s acquiring knowledge or mastering critical skills, we help students, professionals, teachers, and trainers achieve their aspirations.
This move enables us to provide an even better experience to our customers as well as additional opportunities to our growing partner network to offer content enabling companies to boost their business productivity and accelerate the adoption of their Microsoft 365 investments.
Learning made limitless
Our key aim is to provide organisations with a complete, end to end solution for their Microsoft 365 migration and deployment. This is achieved by providing training for all steps of deployment, facilitating product installation, development and use, through to ensuring complete user adoption through the use of on-demand learning for all users from one central source.
Combined Knowledge has specialised in the development and delivery of Microsoft Collaboration Education and Support since 2003. Today we provide Education and Support in a wide range of formats including public and private courses, workshops, seminars, customised course deliveries, and self-support products on a global basis for Microsoft 365.
As specialists in content creation and custom learning solutions, Combined Knowledge can work with organisations to create tailored content based on very specific and customised environments. We clearly define the path that the entire organisation needs to follow with effective hands on training that enables users to have the confidence and ability to put what they have learnt into practice immediately.
- Education Roadmaps
- User Adoption Programmes
- End to End Training Solutions
- Custom Content Development
- On-Demand Training & Support Tools
- Learning Management Platforms with embedded training
- Train the Trainer Programmes
- Global Delivery Methods
- Course Material Site Licenses
- Bespoke Solutions
- Private classroom and online training
What makes us different?
- Content Creators and developers
- Global education providers
- User Adoption & Productivity specialists
- Microsoft Learning Solutions Partner
- Microsoft Content & Collaboration Partner
- Microsoft Cloud Productivity Partner
- Hosts of the European SharePoint Best Practices Conference 2009 and 2011, SharePoint Evolution Conference 2010, 2013 and 2015, The International SharePoint Conference and The SharePoint Evolution Roadshow 12 City Tour, 2014