Microsoft Official Courses On-Demand (MOC On-Demand) are an integrated blend of video, reading, Microsoft Labs Online and knowledge checks that can help Developers, IT Pros, and IT teams stay abreast of the latest technologies and build their technical skills in a flexible, time-efficient and cost-effective manner.
Only £449 plus VAT per Seat
For the relevant courses, Combined Knowledge also offers a Microsoft Exam Voucher bundle to save you time and money. Get in touch to find out more.
- High-quality videos with in-depth content
- Hands-on Live lab environment
- Knowledge Checks at end of each module and the course
- Available 24×7
- Modular structure – student-directed path
- 30–40 hours of training content including Microsoft hands-on labs.
- Access to the course content and labs for 90 days
- Optional course completion certificate
- Exam Voucher Bundle available (Contact Us)
What is MOC On-Demand?
What Courses Are Available?
How Does It Work?
Using MOC On Demand is simple:
- Choose your course from the course list above (click the pdf icon to read a course outline)
- Click Buy Now to make a payment
- We will send you a redemption code giving you 90 day’s access to the course materials after activation
Combined Knowledge is a globally recognised leader in the development and delivery of Training courses for SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure. Courses are available in the classroom, privately at your site, online, on-demand, in workshops and in seminars.
Our cost effective residential courses include:
- Expert-written course materials
- Breakfast, lunch and waitress served evening meal each day
- Fully comprehensive full colour course manual
- Leisure Facilities, Pool, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Tennis Courts and Bar
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Refreshments during the class
All online courses provide:
- Expert-written course materials
- Live Instructor-lead format
- Full audio and video streaming
- Your own dedicated hosted student machine
- Quality in-depth training manuals
- Attend as if you were in the classroom, interact with the trainer and other students
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the new MOC on-demand product Microsoft is introducing?
|A: Microsoft is introducing a new on-demand training product available through its partners. The MOC On-Demand product is a self-paced online training experience that includes video, hands-on labs, exercises, reading and knowledge checks. The customer experiences all of this through an on-demand course player streamed to his/her device.|
|Q: How many SATV days are required for redemption of MOC On-Demand?||A: 2 SATV days (£195 per day)|
Q: Who is the target audience for MOC On-Demand?
|A: The target audiences are IT Professionals and Developers looking to train on Microsoft technologies who cannot take time away from work and/or prefer to learn at their own pace.|
Q: What is the course structure of MOC On-Demand?
|A: Each MOC On-Demand course is made up of self-paced video modules that map to the MOC flow, 3 to 8 minutes in length each, with short knowledge check assessments at the end of each module. Upon course completion a longer Course Assessment gauges student knowledge retention.|
Q: What about labs?
|A: Hands-on, Microsoft Labs Online are included with the MOC On-Demand product.|
Q: How long is each course?
|A: Each MOC On-Demand title is 30 to 40 hours of training content, including Microsoft hands-on labs.|
Q: Will the videos contain subtitles?
|A: All MOC On-Demand courses will have English subtitles.|
Q: How long will clients have access to an online course?
|A: MOC On-Demand access codes allow for 90 days of course access from the time of code redemption.|
Q: What content is delivered in a MOC On-Demand course?
|A: In many ways, the new on-demand training product is structured similarly to MOC, with similar pacing and objectives covered within a course. Course titles available and course names will also mirror MOC. The objective of MOC On-Demand is to provide customers with the in-depth skills necessary to fully utilize Microsoft technologies.|
Q: Will the student receive a certificate of completion to prove course completion?
|A: A student will have the ability to print or save a completion certificate to show course completion.|
|Q: In which countries will MOC On-Demand training be available?||A: MOC On-Demand products are available for Learning Partners worldwide. Package sets are only available to Learning Partners located in Western Europe, Cyprus, China, Japan, Australia, United States and Canada.|
|Q: Can IT managers track their employees’ progress with MOC On-Demand?||A: This and other functionalities will be integrated after the initial launch date.|
|Q: What’s the refund policy?||
A: MOC On-Demand is purchased through Courseware Marketplace and Arvato has a no-return policy.
Need more details about any of the MOC On Demand Courses, or Combined Knowledge Training?
Contact our team: Tel: +44(0)1455 200 520 or Email: email@example.com