Virtual Online Training Classes
We provide a range of virtual training courses delivered by expert instructors that are designed to provide you with an online learning experience just like being in the classroom enabling you to attend quality hands on training from wherever you are.
Our online courses provide:
- Interactive hands on learning with a live instructor
- Flexible delivery dates and Time Zones
- Hands on practical lab exercises
- Simple set up and connection via GTM and our hosted training environment
- Full colour in-depth electronic course materials
- A schedule to suit all time zones
- Savings on travel expenses
- The convenience of being able to join from home or the office
We understand that there are times where attending a course in a classroom is not always a viable option. If classroom-based training is not available in your area or you and your colleagues need to complete the same training class without the additional travel arrangements and costs, then the Combined Knowledge online training courses could be the solution.
What do I need?
- A PC/Laptop with a good internet connection
- A mic and headset
- A second screen is recommended so you can view the course materials and step by step guides whilst working through the labs.
How does it work?
- You will connect to the course using Go To Meeting which is available to test in advance of training. This will enable you to see, hear and interact with the instructor.
- You will be supplied with a test connection so you can ensure you can connect to the training environment ahead of the class.
- You will be supplied with an RDP file to place on your desktop along with a username and password so you can access our hosted training environment and complete lab exercises.
- The trainer will be on hand to provide you with in-depth knowledge of the course topics and guide you through lab exercises ensuring a practical learning experience.